Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day16

Girls day out.......

     We finally got rid of the boys for a few hours. I think God created golf to give women a day off. First we had to feed them of course. Thanks to my friend in the country we had farm fresh eggs.


The cute ones at the bottom of the picture are right from the hen's to us. I love the pastel colors. Bruce and I are going to have to talk seriously about chickens. Hopefully Lindsey, our most trusty house, cat and dog watcher would adopt chickens into the program too.

Once the boys were gone Patty and I want to the pool. 3 blissful hours of laying around in the sun, reading, chatting and just enjoying the company. I did finally get warm enough to jump in the pool.
77 DEGREES!!!
I swam the entire 25 meters as fast as I could and decided it was still too cold for a Belizian sissy. 
Back to lazing around on the recliners pool side sipping cool drinks and reading. If I get too warm again I'll just go inside and soak up a little A/C.


The pool is just a few short steps from the condo, and the community is beautiful.
Mostly mature couples but there are young professionals moving in more and more often.
But speaking of mature folk, and I'm sure you are wondering what has become of Wanda.

Remember the nice seafood restaurant where we laughed and laughed and were afraid we would be asked to leave? Well, it seems that Wanda met an old dinosaur who has been monopolizing her time ever since. I honestly thought maybe she was getting a little too serious a lot too fast.  She assures me that she is just having a little fun.


I don't know.........


After a quick kiss good bye Dino was invited to leave and we all sat down to a lovely Last Supper. 


x


Thee was supposed to be a picture above of our lovely Beef Briskit dinner with German Potato  Salad and Camp Beans.


We ate it. And the men cleared the table and did the dishes.
We had another glass of wine.

Now its time to go upstairs and stare at my suitcase and decide what I can wear tomorrow that will keep me from freezing to death on the train and roasting in downtown Baltimore in the summer.
Then I'm going to bed.
See ya all tomorrow.

1 comment: